T Aegility Low GTX Men
Cutting-edge technology meets proven ingredients to create a maximum feel-good factor: with softness, adaptability, lightness, freedom from seams as well as ventilation. The modern knitting technique creates a multifunctional boot that is ideal for travel and everyday life, but also feels comfortable in pathless terrain. Abrasion-proof 3D knitted textile, reinforced with TPU hybrid shell and 360 heel support create a light weight combined with high protection and ventilation. Together with the effective damping effect of the EVA-IP wedge, the patented Rolling Concept® and base cage support the natural sequence of movement with cushioning and support over the longitudinal and transverse arch of the foot. With its two rubber blends of varying softness, the gripex™ Tri Traction sole provides rounded grip, a light weight and efficient self-cleaning. Memo foam, an elastic Gore-Tex tongue construction and the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane ensure high comfort inside. The proven Advanced MTR Speed Lace system allows boot laces to be tied quickly, easily and securely.
|Weight for UK size 8.5 per shoe [g]:||367|
CHARACTERISTICS / FEATURES
|Shoe / boot cut:||Board lasting|
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Premium quality foam cushioning which is worked into the instep, shin, and ankles of many Mammut models. The foam has excellent elasticity and returns to its original shape after being subject to intensive loads.
- Synthetic fabric produced using cutting-edge 3D knit technique, elastic and shape-supporting, excellent ventilation
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- This speed lace system is easy to use, and provides permanent and precise locking. And it’s just as quick and easy to open again. To prevent the remaining lace from catching anywhere, it can be fixed securely in the lacing zone using elastic loops
- Three supportive TPU elements in the center of the midsole support the longitudinal arch Increased stability and comfort reduces fatigue
- The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- gripex Outsole Technology
- Rubber edge
- Board lasted